Saturday, February 19, 2011

Things are happening!

Well, a lot has happened since I started this blog. Here at school, my students have gone to the regional Visual Arts Scholastic Event (VASE) where they received several gold metals and will, once again, be going onto the state competition in Houston.



But, even more has been happening in the Middle East. I'm still not sure if I will be able to travel to the countries currently on my itinerary. But, if I do, it will surely be an interesting trip.



I'm hoping more of you (especially my students) will begin to follow my blog and post your own thoughts about my trip and what is now happening in the Middle East.



Much of the worlds attention has now been in Bahrain. How is this like what is happening in Egypt? How might it be different? How might this affect you?



Here's an article you may want to read:

http://owni.eu/2011/02/18/bahrain-a-different-wind-of-change/

No comments:

Post a Comment